Our specialist corporate lawyers provide advice to national and international companies with a higher-than-average level of legal knowledge and many years of experience in
- drafting contracts in line with company law and trading
- and in all conflicts relating to contractual law.
Our main focus is always the company and its success.
The commercial lawyers at Görtz Lawyers advise companies and their committees in:
- drafting contracts in line with company law,
- the foundation, purchase or sale of companies or parts thereof,
- shareholder disputes.
We advise companies in all matters relating to the drafting and execution of commercial and corporate contracts, as well as in cases of associated legal disputes:
- Purchase contracts and deliver contracts,
- Rental and license contracts, and other usage contracts,
- Logistics and consignment storage contracts,
- general terms and conditions of business
Conflicts and legal proceedings
As specialised commercial lawyers, we have been successful for many years in terms of legal conflicts in cases of guarantee and liability, both extra-judicially and also in legal proceedings before national courts.
- Guarantees and compensation
- Product liability and producer liability
- Termination and withdrawal
- Complaints about defects, limitation periods and acceptance defaults
Analysis, strategy and implementation
Well-founded legal knowledge, many years of experience and the correct strategy are of great importance both in legal conflicts and in contractual negotiations. The work of our specialist commercial lawyers is characterised by these qualities.